Welcome to the Brettl-Hupfers website. Here is a chance to find out a little bit about our club, who we are and how you can take advantage of an incredible opportunity to ski, ride or just enjoy outdoor activities in the White Mountains!
The Brettl-Hupfers Ski and Sports Club is a group of men and women united by friendship and a love for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, canoeing, and other outdoor sports year round. (We’ve been known to have a good time indoors too!)
Located in Bartlett Village, New Hampshire, the club is two miles (yes, two miles!) from Attitash/Bear Peak Ski Area and 15 minutes to an hour from 10 other New Hamphsire and Maine ski areas. Vermont skiing is only 1 1/2 hours away.
Founded in 1956, the club is a nonprofit organization run by its members.
The club currently has Full, Associate, Race and other memberships available.
Previously an Inn, the club is open year round and sleeps 60 comfortably. It is fully furnished and has many great features including:
- 10 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms plus additional shower rooms
- Large living room with fireplace
- 40′ x 40′ party room for dinner or dancing (this is where you can strut your stuff)
- Bar/Hangout area (including draft beer systems)
- Porch area with plenty of seating (but no rocking chairs, we’re not that old!)
- Ski storage room
- Ski tune up & wax room
- Plenty of free parking (valet service not included!)
- Cable TV and WiFi (though it’s rarely used during the winter)